Monday, March 1, 2010

Quicken Essentials for Mac – WTF Intuit?!?!!

QuickenEssentialsForMac I downloaded (and paid the $69.99) for Quicken Essentials for Mac yesterday.  My thinking was..”My God, it’s taken them forever to come out with this thing..it must be freakin’ awesome”.

Now I realized that they had not yet integrated Bill Pay into the product….I guess in order to complete the rest of the alleged awesomeness in time for the February 2010 ship date, they deemed it a non-essential feature.  OK….fair enough, I can pay all my bills online at the payees’ sites anyway…so I can live without this feature.

So, after a painless checkout & download process from the Intuit online store, I installed it. I didn’t get past the 2nd step on the “Setup your accounts” wizard before finding out that they don’t support Wells Fargo for transaction downloads.  That’s not a typo…Wells Fargo, the 3rd largest bank in the United States is not supported.  Are you kidding me?  That’s like putting out TurboTax with 1040EZ support missing.  What’s even more perplexing is that they do support Wells Fargo on their (free) Quicken Online product.

So after less than 5 minutes of using the product….I’m uninstalling it and trying to get my money back.

I would expect more from the “leader” in personal finance software products.

WTF Intuit?!?!!

1 comment:

Quicken® Technical Support Number said...

This Article is Really Fantastic And Thanks For Sharing The Valuable Post..Issues With Quicken Software Dial ☏ Quicken® Support Phone Number +1(888)586-5828 Toll-free Get Instant Help and Support from Quicken Certified Experts.You Do Not Want To Get Hold Of The Quicken Support Online Or Be Looking For Opening Hours For Quicken Support Team.

Post a Comment